Sunday, April 29, 2012

Song - Love is like a game without lifeline



Love is like a game without lifeline,
I started playing this,
when I saw you first

I know I have competitors,
So you have a choice to make,
But I don't have any

Capturing your heart will end this game,
But first collecting your smile,
Makes me to stay in this game

I can see you smiling when someone calls my name,
I don't know what it means to you,
But it means a lot to me,

'cause you have choice to make,
But I don't have any

God is the creator of this game,
Even he never knew how this ends,
But he wished-for a right choice,so why not me?

When you see me, 
My game boost-up,
So, my chance of winning is more

Someone hates this game,
'cause they afraid to lose,
But I started playing, to feel the joy in it

 I love to play this game,
what about you?



   

No comments:

Post a Comment