I can't forget the day,
I met you in my Bus
I see you...
I never had a good time with girls,
So,Flirting never comes easy to me
I like you...
I don't remember, when I started loving you,
It might be since the day you born
I love you...
I sense the heat from your body,
It makes me to feel warm inside
I melt with you...
I left my heart in your place,
Give me yours or give back mine
I want you...
I love you more than I hate myself,
'cause of this life yet without you
I wanna live with you...
I see my world in your eyes,
Heaven or Hell is in your smile
I wanna grow old with you...
I found something special in you,
'cause I loved only you among others
I wanna know more about you...
See me as I see you,
You will love as I love you
I promise you...
I might be little crazy,
But this is the way I love you
I die for you...
Now its all about you,
As how this song goes <3

par ra!!!!! super da.....
ReplyDeleteThanks dude!!!
Deletelovely song...cant forget in my lyf..
ReplyDeleteurs always@(sirish)
hehehehehehehehe